Wow! I have not done this in a long time. School has kept me really busy.
So I found out that you can have a designed facebook page now! I need somewhere to put my layouts just in case I want to use them again, so I decided I can put them here. Feel free to use them.
I will add more when I get bored of the current layout!
Well I will be bookmarking you blog now! I love using PageRage for my layouts, but not enough people make layouts and I plain suck at it. Thank you for sharing your designs!
I am a big dreamer who believes all things are possible if you have the courage to pursue them. When I see a show at Disneyland I have a huge smile on my face and sparkles in my eyes everytime I see it. I even get all giggly and excited on the inside!I love being creative. I'm getting a Bachelor's in Graphic Design then planning on going to take some classes in stage design and lighting or something in the field of creative entertainment. I have a huge love for disney and it's my goal to work for imagineering someday. My brain and heart are filled with amazing things so I want to learn how to be able to make them a reality.
"Fairytales should begin with faith and the determination to accomplish what your heart longs for." -Alyssa White
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Well I will be bookmarking you blog now! I love using PageRage for my layouts, but not enough people make layouts and I plain suck at it. Thank you for sharing your designs!
ReplyDelete